UPDATE: At this time I no longer have this vehicle. I finally managed to kill the engine after 11 years and because of life/time constraints it was a better deal to buy a new vehicle than to find a new engine. I miss this truck, and maybe I’ll have a project S10 again, when I have more free time and cash…
My current project is my daily driver. This is a 1998 Chevrolet S10 Blazer LS 4 Door 4×4. Below is a list of current Modifications:
- Wynjammer 6psi Boost SuperCharger
- FAST-FLASH Power Programmer
- DynoMax Cat-Back Exhaust Kit
- MSD SuperConductor Spark Plug Wires
- MSD 6BTM Ignition with Boost Retard
- Flex-a-Lite 210 E-Fan
- EGR Limiter modification
- CFM-Tech Increased Flow Throttle Blade
- 180 Degree Thermostat
- SSBC 13″ Slotted Front Rotors and 3 Piston Caliper Brake Kit
- ZQ8 Quick Ratio Steering Box
- Zexel Torsen Limited Slip Posi Differential
- Energy Suspension Bushings
- Edelbrock IAS Performance Shocks
- MB-Drifter 18×8.5 Alloy Wheels
- 255/55-18 Kumho ECSTA STX
- Clear Corners
- Clarion 6.5″ 2way Door Speakers
I had more Audio equipment at one point, but it was stolen :(.
Here is a pic of my truck:
Here is a pic under the hood:
dude that supercharger is sickkk, how much was that? and where did u get it from?
Thanks, I purchased the supercharger from http://www.wynjammer.com/ .
As for cost, I was able to get into a group buy about 2 years ago and got a great deal on it. Currently they go for $2537 for the complete kit for a 4.3L Vortec Engine. The TBI kits for the older engines are cheaper.